Wouldn’t it be great if we could turn back the clock and give you a mouth full of beautiful teeth? With dental implants this is possible! If you suffer from poor oral health, or missing or broken teeth then contact Dublin18 Dental to see how dental implants can help you.
Dental implants in Dublin are becoming increasingly popular as they allow patients to chew, speak, and smile like they used to. They are basically a replacement for the root of the tooth. They have several advantages including the obvious confidence boost you get from having a beautiful set of gnashers!
The advantages of dental implants:
- Improved appearance. The best thing about dental implants is that they look and feel like your own teeth, nobody will be able to tell the difference. Dental implants become permanent over time because the way they are designed means they are able to fuse with the bone in your jaw.
- Improved speech. You will experience a reduced lisp and significant improvement of other speech problems thanks to your new dental implants. Dublin is home to Dublin18Dental where we have dentists who are skilled in this area and will be able to advise you on the best course of action.With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- More comfort. Because the dental implants essentially become part of you, the pain or discomfort from removable dentures is eradicated.
- Easier eating. When you have dentures chewing can become some what difficult. Dental implants function just like your own teeth, and they allow you to eat with confidence and without discomfort.
- Improved self-esteem. Knowing you have a lovely smile can do wonders for your confidence, and make you feel at your best.
Over the last thirty years, dental implants in Dublin have soared in popularity as people seek professional help with their smile. Made from titanium, the implants are strong and durable, lightweight, and bio compatible. The dentist will also ensure that they match the natural colour of your teeth so that they blend in as much as possible.